Barbara Jiménez - County of San Diego - HHSA - HSEC
Tamera Kohler - Regional Task Force on Homelessness San Diego
San Diego County’s Department of Homeless Solutions and Equitable Communities – Office of Homeless Solutions (HSEC-OHS) will be joined by the Regional Task Force on Homelessness (RTFH) to provide an overview of the collaborative efforts, overall approach and the framework for ending homelessness in the region. A conversation through break-out sessions will also be initiated for attendees to share how collective community efforts can make a difference in achieving the goals of addressing and ending homelessness.
Facilitated participation in how community partners can contribute to the goals of ending homelessness through prompted questions:
· How does homelessness impact the people you serve?
· What do you consider to be your organization’s key offerings/services/supports to the community in this area?
· How does the work that you do can contribute to the goal of ending homelessness?
· Who are you currently collaborating with in this area?
· What do you consider to be the biggest barrier and gaps in being able to do more in this area?
Receive an overview of the County of San Diego’s Framework for Ending Homelessness.
Receive an overview of the Regional Community Action Plan set forth by the Regional Task Force on Homelessness (RTFH).
Participate in a conversation on collaborative efforts and approaches to address homelessness in San Diego communities.
111 W Harbor Dr
San Diego, CA 92101